Purilian, music provider company is currently looking for professional profiles of pianist/arranger to be employed full-time at its Sesto Fiorentino (FI) headquarters.
Purilian is the first B2B provider of music content composed entirely by software. Purilian's mission is to create interactive music providing solutions that adapt in real time to the context in which they are delivered, thanks to the collection and processing of environmental data.
As a pianist/arranger, the sought-after figures will support the developers in the coding of the compositional canons of the different musical genres, with the aim of instructing the algorithm in automatic composition.
- Qualifications in piano and/or composition (conservatory or equivalent)
- Previous significant and verifiable experience in arranging one's own pieces and/or on commission
- Previous significant and verifiable experience of recording and production in professional recording studios
- Verticality on 2+ genres
- Strong interpersonal, time and task management skills
- Strong orientation towards innovation and proactivity
- Solid general knowledge
- Knowledge of 1+ musical instruments
As a company that is constantly looking for music producers, sound designers and sound engineers, candidates who are not selected immediately will be put on a shortlist from which subsequent recruiting initiatives will be launched.